1. SAVE – down payment, closing costs, escrow for insurance and taxes.
2. Improve Credit Score – stay current on bills, no major purchases, don’t cancel any credit cards, higher credit score = lower interest rate!
3. Calculate what you can afford – your loan officer can help!!… JD Dorris – 918-408-4991 or Courtney Watkins – 918-497-9773
4. Get Mortgage Pre-qualification Letter – www.okmortgagewizard.com
5. Decide what you want in a home.
6. Choose a Realtor.
7. Visit Homes – take photos, make notes.
8. Narrow Choices – visit neighborhood during the day and at night.
9. Make an OFFER.
10. Schedule Home Inspection.
11. Make final walk-through – test light switches and sockets, check that windows and doors work, test faucets, drains and toilets.
12. Close and MOVE IN!!